Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Week 2 Review
I am super sore! But a good sore! The warm up is becoming routine now and by 2 rounds of it I am ready to go and am lightly sweating. The workouts are starting to become smoother and my times/reps are improving! I am not going to lie, for some exercises I cannot do the full amount of reps,but I make sure I do more and more each time I train. I find splitting up things such as push ups into 3sets X 2 of 5reps makes it easier for a noob like myself. Once I lose some weight and gain more strength, I will do 15 reps X 2 continously but for now I am adapting and I dont expect to be able to do all the exact recommended amounts of reps-I just do as many as I can in good form,but stride to improve/upgrade. I am gradually getting acustomed to healthy eating. Its not that bad and the benefits are great! Both physically and mentally I have noticed changes. Most notably my energy levels are 3X better-no afternoon crash anymore while at work. I am sleeping better as well. Day 49 no smoking as well! I am going to start 30mins cardio per day as well to help with my weight. More updates to come...next week I will weigh in and see how much fat I have lost thus far....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment