Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MMA RIPPED BEGINNING

I am about to begin my journey (http://mmaripped.com) to getting healthy and staying there. Quick background of myself-I work in an office environment sitting on my ass in front of a computer for 6+ hours daily.I was also a heavy smoker for 8 years(I quit a month ago-cold turkey), and a some what heavy drinker. I have never eaten fruit/veggies/healthy-I was a fastfood junkie-lots of Mcdonalds and fast food crap. Lots of pasta/pizza and pop and junk food. I have also never gone to a gym or had a personal trainer until now. My goals are to get fit, feel better, and look better. Picking up some valuable mixed martial arts on the way is mos def a bonus! I have started eating better and feel more energetic by using the principles applied in "Nutrition-Itsu" ebook by my trainer, Eric Wong. I have cut out all processed food/pop/junk food crap-I am now surviving on fresh veggies,fruits,chicken,milk, nuts and plenty of water. I am setting goals to continue not to smoke-and also continue to eat well and exercise. I will keep you all updated with challenges and how the 4 week bodyweight program is going once I start this week. Below are some pictures of myself before starting the program.

Current Weight= 240 pounds

1 comment: